The 4N35, 4N36 and 4N37 devices consist of a gallium arsenide infrared emitting diode optically coupled to a monolithic silicon phototransistor detector.
• Current Transfer Ratio — 100% Minimum @ Specified Conditions
• Guaranteed Switching Speeds
• Meets or Exceeds all JEDEC Registered Specifications
• To order devices that are tested and marked per VDE 0884 requirements, the
suffix ”V” must be included at end of part number. VDE 0884 is a test option.
• General Purpose Switching Circuits
• Interfacing and coupling systems of different potentials and impedances
• Regulation Feedback Circuits
• Monitor & Detection Circuits
• Solid State Relays