This data sheet presents five families of Infineon Industry Standard Single Channel Phototransistor Couplers. These families include the 4N25/26/27/28 types, the 4N35/36/37/38 couplers, the H11A1/A2/A3/A4/A5, the MCT2/2E, and MCT270/271/272/273/274/275/276/277 devices.Each optocoupler consists of Gallium Arsenide infrared LED and a silicon NPN phototransistor.
• Interfaces with Common Logic Families
• Input-output Coupling Capacitance < 0.5 pF
• Industry Standard Dual-in-line 6-pin Package
• Field Effect Stable by TRIOS®
• 5300 VRMS Isolation Test Voltage
• Underwriters Laboratory File #E52744
• VDE #0884 Approval Available with Option 1
• AC Mains Detection
• Reed Relay Driving
• Switch Mode Power Supply Feedback
• Telephone Ring Detection
• Logic Ground Isolation
• Logic Coupling with High Frequency Noise
On April 1st, 1999, Siemens Semiconductors became Infineon Technologies. A dynamic more flexible company geared towards success in the competitive, ever-changing world of microelectronics.
Infineon is a leading global designer, manufacturer and supplier of a broad range of semiconductors used in various microelectronic applications. Infineon's product portfolio consists of logic products, including digital, mixed-signal, and analog integrated circuits, as well as discrete semiconductor products.