[CT Micro International Corporation]
The 6N135, 6N136, CT4502 and CT4503 devices each consist of an infrared emitting diode, optically coupled to a high speed photo detector transistor. A separate connection for the photodiode bias and output-transistor collector increase the speed by several orders of magnitude over conventional phototransistor couplers by reducing the base-collector capacitance of the input transistor.
The devices are packaged in an 8-pin DIP package and also available in gullwing (400mil) and surface mount lead forming.
• High speed 1MBit/s
• High isolation voltage between input and output (Viso=5000 Vrms )
• Guaranteed CTR performance from 0°C to 70°C
• Wide operating temperature range of -55°C to 100°C
• Regulatory Approvals
■ UL - UL1577 (E364000)
■ VDE - EN60747-5-5(VDE0884-5)
■ CQC – GB4943.1, GB8898
■ IEC60065, IEC60950
• Line receivers
• Telecommunication equipment
• High speed logic ground isolation
• Feedback loop in switch-mode power supplies
• Home appliances
The manufacturer of this component is unspecified or unknown. Welcome to inform us of the maker's information to provide more abundant content.