The 6N137, EL2601 and EL2611 are consists of an infrared emitting diode optically coupled to a high speed integrated photo detector logic gate with a strobable output.
It is packaged in a 8-pin DIP package and available in wide-lead spacing and SMD options.
• High speed 10Mbit/s
•10kV/µs min. common mode transient immunity (EL2611)
• Guaranteed performance from -40 to 85℃
• Logic gate output
• High isolation voltage between input
and output (Viso=5000 Vrms )
• Pb free and RoHS compliant.
• UL approved (No. 214129)
• VDE approved (No. 132249)
• SEMKO approved
• NEMKO approved
• DEMKO approved
• FIMKO approved
• CSA approved (No. 2037145)
• Ground loop elimination
• LSTTL to TTL, LSTTL or 5 volt CMOS
• Line receiver, data transmission
• Data multiplexing
• Switching power supplies
• Pulse transformer replacement
• Computer peripheral interface