The 74HC/HCT595 are high-speed Si-gate CMOS devices and are pin compatible with low power Schottky TTL
(LSTTL). They are specified in compliance with JEDEC standard no. 7A.
The 74HC/HCT595 is an 8-stage serial shift register with a storage register and 3-state outputs. The shift register and storage register have separate clocks.
• 8-bit serial input
• 8-bit serial or parallel output
• Storage register with 3-state outputs
• Shift register with direct clear
• 100 MHz (typical) shift out frequency
• ESD protection:
HBM EIA/JESD22-A114-A exceeds 2000 V
MM EIA/JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V.
• Serial-to-parallel data conversion
• Remote control holding register.
Philips Semiconductors was acquired by NXP Semiconductors.
NXP Semiconductors, formerly Philips Semiconductors, has fifty years of innovation and a rich IP portfolio that firmly establishes NXP as Europe's second largest semiconductor company.