The 74LVC1G125 is a high-performance, low-power, low-voltage, Si-gate CMOS device, superior to most advanced CMOS compatible TTL families. The input can be driven from either 3.3 V or 5 V devices. This feature allows the use of this device in a mixed 3.3 V and 5 V environment.
• Wide supply voltage range from 1.65 V to 5.5 V
• High noise immunity
• Complies with JEDEC standard:
– JESD8-7 (1.65 V to 1.95 V)
– JESD8-5 (2.3 V to 2.7 V)
– JESD8B/JESD36 (2.7 V to 3.6 V).
•±24 mA output drive (VCC= 3.0 V)
• CMOS low power consumption
• Latch-up performance exceeds 250 mA
• Direct interface with TTL levels
• Inputs accept voltages up to 5 V
• Multiple package options
• ESD protection:
– HBM EIA/JESD22-A114-B exceeds 2000 V
– MM EIA/JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V.
• Specified from−40°C to +85°C and−40°C to +125°C.
Philips Semiconductors was acquired by NXP Semiconductors.
NXP Semiconductors, formerly Philips Semiconductors, has fifty years of innovation and a rich IP portfolio that firmly establishes NXP as Europe's second largest semiconductor company.