The 74LVC1G74 is a high-performance, low-voltage, Si-gate CMOS device, superior to most advanced CMOS compatible TTL families.
The 74LVC1G74 is a single positive edge triggered D-type flip-flop with individual data (D) inputs, clock (CP) inputs, set (SD) and (RD) inputs, and complementary Q and Q outputs.
This device is fully specified for partial power down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the output, preventing damaging backflow current through the device when it is powered down.
• Wide supply voltage range from 1.65 V to 5.5 V
• 5 V tolerant inputs for interfacing with 5 V logic
• High noise immunity
• Complies with JEDEC standard:
– JESD8-7 (1.65 V to 1.95 V)
– JESD8-5 (2.3 V to 2.7 V)
– JESD8B/JESD36 (2.7 V to 3.6 V).
•±24 mA output drive (VCC= 3.0 V)
• ESD protection:
– HBM EIA/JESD22-A114-B exceeds 2000 V
– MM EIA/JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V.
• CMOS low power consumption
• Latch-up performance exceeds 250 mA
• Direct interface with TTL levels
• Inputs accept voltages up to 5 V
• Multiple package options
• Specified from−40°C to +85°C and−40°C to +125°C.