The MC74LVX14 is an advanced high speed CMOS Schmitt inverter. The inputs tolerate voltages up to 7V, allowing the interface of 5V systems to 3V systems.
The MC74LVX14 is pin and functionally compatible to the MC74LVX04, but the inputs have hysteresis and, with its Schmitt trigger function, can be used as a line receiver which will receive slow input signals.
• High Speed: tPD = 6.8ns (Typ) at VCC = 3.3V
• Low Power Dissipation: ICC = 2µA (Max) at TA = 25°C
• Power Down Protection Provided on Inputs
• Balanced Propagation Delays
• Low Noise: VOLP = 0.5V (Max)
• Pin and Function Compatible with Other Standard Logic Families
• Latchup Performance Exceeds 300mA
• ESD Performance: HBM > 2000V; Machine Model > 200V