• Axial lead type devices for through hole design.
• 1500W peak pulse power capability with a 10/1000us
waveform, repetition rate (duty cycle): 0.05%.
• Excellent clamping capability.
• Low incremental surge resistance.
• Fast response time from 0V to VBR, typically less than
1pS for uni-directional & 5 nS for bi-directional types.
• Ultra high-speed switching.
• Glass passivated chip junction.
• Lead-free parts meet environmental standards of MIL-STD-19500 /228
• Suffix "-H" indicates Halogen free parts, ex. 1.5ΚΕ6.8Α-H