The popular 1N4565 thru 1N4584A-1 seriesof Zero-TC Reference Diodes providesa selection of both 6.4 V nominal voltages and temperature coefficients to aslow as0.0005%/oC for minimal voltage change with temperature. Four differentoperating currents are available for selection at 0.5 mA, 1.0 mA, 2.00 mA, and 4.00mA. These glass axial-leaded DO-7 reference diodes are internal-metallurgical-bonded and are also available in JAN, JANTX, and JANTXVmilitary qualifications. Microsemi also offers numerous other Zener Reference Diode products for a variety of other voltages upto 200 V.
• JEDEC registered 1N4565 thru1N4584series.
• Reference voltage diodes of nominal 6.4 V +/- 5% with tighter tolerance options available
• Temperature Coefficient range: 0.01%/oC to 0.0005%/oC.
• Zener Test Current selection range: 0.500 mA, 1.00 mA, 2.00 mA and 4.00 mA.
• Internal metallurgical bonded
• 1N4565 thru1N4584 alsohave qualificationto MIL-PRF-19500/452by adding the JAN, JANTX, JANTXV, or JANS prefixes to part numbers a well as the “-1” suffix; e.g. JANTX1N4574A-1, etc.
• Military surfacemount equivalents also available in DO-213AA by adding UR-1 suffix and the JAN, JANTX, and JANTXV prefix, e.g. JANTX1N4569AUR-1 (seeseparate data sheet)
• Also available inDO-35 package including military qualifications upto JANTXV (see separate data sheet)
• Provides minimal voltage change over a broad operating temperature range for instrumentation and other circuit designs requiring a voltage reference
• Temperature coefficient selections available from 0.01%/ºC to 0.0005%/ºC
• Tight referencevoltage tolerances available with nominal value of 6.4 V byadding tolerance 1%, 2%, 3%, etc. after the part numberfor identification, e.g. 1N4569-2%, 1N4579A-1%, 1N4574A-1-1%,etc.
• Flexibleaxial-leaded mounting terminals
• Nonsensitive toESD per MIL-STD-750 Method 1020
Microsemi Corporation offers a comprehensive portfolio of semiconductor and system solutions for aerospace & defense, communications, data center and industrial markets. Products include high-performance and radiation-hardened analog mixed-signal integrated circuits, FPGAs, SoCs and ASICs; power management products; timing and synchronization devices and precise time solutions, setting the world’s standard for time; voice processing devices; RF solutions; discrete components; enterprise storage and communication solutions, security technologies and scalable anti-tamper products; Ethernet solutions; Power-over-Ethernet ICs and midspans; as well as custom design capabilities and services.
Microsemi is now a subsidiary of Microchip Technology Inc.