The Microchip Technology Inc. 24AA512/24LC512/24FC512 (24XX512*) is a 64K x 8 (512 Kbit) Serial Electrically Erasable PROM, capable of operation across a broad voltage range (1.7V to 5.5V). It has been developed for advanced, low-power applications such as personal communications and data acquisition.
• Single Supply with Operation down to 1.7V for
24AA512 and 24FC512 Devices, 2.5V for
• Low-Power CMOS Technology:
- Active current 400 uA, typical
- Standby current 100 nA, typical
• 2-Wire Serial Interface, I2C™ Compatible
• Cascadable for up to Eight Devices
• Schmitt Trigger Inputs for Noise Suppression
• Output Slope Control to Eliminate Ground Bounce
• 100 kHz and 400 kHz Clock Compatibility
• Page Write Time 5 ms max.
• Self-Timed Erase/Write Cycle
• 128-Byte Page Write Buffer
• Hardware Write-Protect
• ESD Protection >4000V
• More than 1 Million Erase/Write Cycles
• Data Retention > 200 years
• Packages Include 8-lead PDIP, SOIJ, SOIC,
TSSOP, DFN, Chip Scale and 14-lead TSSOP
• Pb-Free and RoHS Compliant
• Temperature Ranges:
- Industrial (I): -40°C to +85°C
- Automotive (E):-40°C to +125°C
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of microcontroller, mixed-signal, analog and Flash-IP solutions, providing low-risk product development, lower total system cost and faster time to market for thousands of diverse customer applications worldwide. Headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, Microchip offers outstanding technical support along with dependable delivery and quality.
Microchip Technology Inc. has acquired Atmel.