The Microchip Technology Inc. 93XX56A/B/C devices are 2K bit low voltage serial Electrically Erasable PROMs (EEPROM). Word-selectable devices such as the 93AA56C, 93LC56C or 93C56C are dependent upon external logic levels driving the ORG pin to set word size. For dedicated 8-bit communication, the 93AA56A, 93LC56A or 93C56A devices are available, while the 93AA56B, 93LC56B and 93C56B devices provide dedicated 16-bit communication. Advanced CMOS technology makes these devices ideal for low power, nonvolatile memory applications.
• Low-power CMOS technology
• ORG pin to select word size for ‘56C version
• 256 x 8-bit organization ‘A’ ver. devices (no ORG)
• 128 x 16-bit organization ‘B’ ver. devices (no ORG)
• Self-timed ERASE/WRITE cycles (including auto-erase)
• Automatic ERAL before WRAL
• Power on/off data protection circuitry
• Industry standard 3-wire serial I/O
• Device Status signal (READY/BUSY)
• Sequential READ function
• 1,000,000 E/W cycles
• Data retention > 200 years
• Temperature ranges supported:
- Industrial (I) -40°C to +85°C
- Automotive (E) -40°C to +125°C
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of microcontroller, mixed-signal, analog and Flash-IP solutions, providing low-risk product development, lower total system cost and faster time to market for thousands of diverse customer applications worldwide. Headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, Microchip offers outstanding technical support along with dependable delivery and quality.
Microchip Technology Inc. has acquired Atmel.