The CY7C277 is a high-performance 32K word by 8-bit CMOS PROMs. It is packaged in the slim 28-pin 300-mil package. The ceramic package may be equipped with an erasure window; when exposed to UV light, the PROM is erased and can then be reprogrammed. The memory cells utilize proven EPROM floating-gate technology and byte-wide algorithms.
The CY7C277 offers the advantages of low power, superior performance, and high programming yield. The EPROM cell requires only 12.5V for the supervoltage and low current requirements allow for gang programming. The EPROM cells allow for each memory location to be 100% tested, as each location is written into, erased, and repeatedly exercised prior to encapsulation. Each PROM is also tested for AC performance to guarantee that the product will meet DC and AC specification limits after customer programming.
• Windowed for reprogrammability
• CMOS for optimum speed/power
• High speed
— 30-ns address set-up
— 15-ns clock to output
• Low power
— 60 mW (commercial)
— 715 mW (military)
• Programmable address latch enable input
• Programmable synchronous or asynchronous output enable
• On-chip edge-triggered output registers
• EPROM technology, 100% programmable
• Slim 300-mil, 28-pin plastic or hermetic DIP
• 5V ±10% VCC, commercial and military
• TTL-compatible I/O
• Direct replacement for bipolar PROMs
• Capable of withstanding greater than 2001V static discharge
Cypress Semiconductor - Cypress targets innovative markets growing faster than the overall semiconductor industry, including key segments of the automotive, industrial, home automation and appliances, medical products and consumer electronics businesses. With the help of Digi-Key Electronics, we supply customers with market-leading solutions based on our MCUs, wireless SoCs, memories, analog ICs and USB controllers. Our world-class wireless technology gives us an unparalleled position in the fast-growing Internet of Things, a business that cuts across our conventional markets and gives us a stake in exciting, next-generation segments such as connected and autonomous cars.