The BA7657F, and BH7659FS are ICs that have been developed for use in PC monitors, HDTVs (high definition televisions), and other high-resolution display devices. In addition to their wide-range switching circuits for RGB signals, HD signals, and VD signals, the A7657F feature a separation (BUNRI) circuit for the synchronization signal that is superposed on the G signal, while the BH7659FS features an on-chip switch for I2C bus signals (SDA and SCL). These ICs can be used to simplify the input block configuration in advanced display devices.
1) Operates on 5 V single power supply.
2) Built-in wide-range RGB signal switches.
(BA7657F :fc = 230 MHz)
(BH7659FS:fc = 250 MHz)
3) Built-in switching circuit for HD signal and VD signal.
4) Built-in separation (BUNRI) circuit for synchronization signal superposed on G signal. (BA7657F)
5) Built-in switch for I2C bus signals (SDA and SCL). (BH7659FS)
6) Built-in power saving function. (BH7659FS)
PC monitors, Plasma displays, LCD monitors, and Other devices that use wide-range RGB signal switching.
ROHM Semiconductor designs and manufactures semiconductors, integrated circuits, and other electronic components for the wireless, computer, automotive, and consumer electronics markets. ROHM Semiconductor's product portfolio ranges from audio/video ICs, wireless audio links, image sensors, noise protection discretes, memory products with double-cell technology, energy-efficient power management components, and LEDs.