Monolithic temperature and overload protected logic level power MOSFET in a 5 pin plastic envelope, intended as a general purpose switch for automotive systems and other applications.
• Vertical power DMOS output stage
• Low on-state resistance
• Logic and protection supply from separate pin
• Low operating supply current
• Overload protection against over temperature
• Overload protection against short circuit load
• Latched overload protection reset by protection supply
• Protection circuit condition indicated by flag pin
• 5 V logic compatible input level
• Separate input pin for higher frequency drive
• ESD protection on input, flag and protection supply pins
• Over voltage clamping for turn off of inductive loads
• Both linear and switching operation are possible
General controller for driving
Philips Semiconductors was acquired by NXP Semiconductors.
NXP Semiconductors, formerly Philips Semiconductors, has fifty years of innovation and a rich IP portfolio that firmly establishes NXP as Europe's second largest semiconductor company.