Monolithic temperature and overload protected logic level power MOSFET in a 5 pin surface mounting plastic envelope, intended as a general purpose switch for automotive systems and other applications.
● Vertical power DMOS output stage
● Low on-state resistance
● Logic and protection supply from separate pin
● Low operating supply current
● Overload protection against over temperature
● Overload protection against short circuit load
● Latched overload protection reset by protection supply
● Protection circuit condition indicated by flag pin
● 5 V logic compatible input level
● Separate input pin for higher frequency drive
● ESD protection on input, flag and protection supply pins
● Over voltage clamping for turn off of inductive loads
● Both linear and switching operation are possible
General controller for driving
Philips Semiconductors was acquired by NXP Semiconductors.
NXP Semiconductors, formerly Philips Semiconductors, has fifty years of innovation and a rich IP portfolio that firmly establishes NXP as Europe's second largest semiconductor company.