DDC’s BUS-61559 series of Advanced Integrated Mux Hybrids with enhanced RT Features (AIM-HY’er) comprise a complete interface between a micro processor and a MIL-STD-1553B Notice 2 bus, implementing Bus Controller (BC), Remote Terminal (RX, and Monitor Terminal (MT) modes. Packaged in a single 78-pin DIP or 82-pin flat package the BUS-61559 series contains dual low-power transceivers and encoder/decoders, complete BC/RT/MT protocol logic, memory management and interrupt logic, 8K x 16 of shared static RAM, and a direct, buffered interface to a host processor bus.
• Complete Integrated 1553B Notice 2 Interface Terminal
• Functlonal Superset of BUS- 61553 AlM-HYSeries
• Internal Address and Data Buffers for Dlrect Interface to Processor Bus
• RT Subaddress Circular Buffers to Support Bulk Data Transfers
• Optlonal Separatlon of RT Broadcast Data
• Internal Interrupt Status and Time Tag Registers
• Internal ST Command Illegalization
• MIL-PRF-38534 Processing Available
The manufacturer of this component is unspecified or unknown. Welcome to inform us of the maker's information to provide more abundant content.