Low-power voltage regulator diodes in small SOT23 plastic SMD packages.
The diodes are available in the normalized E24 ±1% (BZX84-A), ±2% (BZX84-B) and approx. ±5%
(BZX84-C) tolerance range. The series consists of 37 types with nominal working voltages from 2.4 to 75 V.
• Total power dissipation: max. 250 mW
• Three tolerance series: ±1%, ±2% and approx. ±5%
• Working voltage range: nom. 2.4 to 75 V (E24 range)
• Non-repetitive peak reverse power dissipation: max. 40 W.
• General regulation functions.
Philips Semiconductors was acquired by NXP Semiconductors.
NXP Semiconductors, formerly Philips Semiconductors, has fifty years of innovation and a rich IP portfolio that firmly establishes NXP as Europe's second largest semiconductor company.