Vectron's FX-101 is a crystal based frequency translator which is used to translate any input frequency such as 8 kHz, 1.544 MHz, 2.048 MHz, 19.440 MHz etc.to any specific frequency less than or equal to 77.76 MHz. The input frequency does not have to be a 50/50% duty cycle and as an example can be an 8 kHz signal with a logic high "on time" of only 1us, such as a BITS clock .
• Output frequencies up to 77.760 MHz
• Jitter Generation OC-192 compliant
• Jitter transfer per GR-253-CORE
• Single 5.0 or 3.3 Vdc suppl y
• Locked to specified Input frequency, e.g. 8 kHz
• 1" X 0.8" X 0.2", Surface Mount (FR4base)
• Optional CMOS or PECL Output
• SONET / SDH / ATM
• DWDM / FDM
• DSL-PON Interconnects
• FEC (Forward Error Correction)
Vectron International is a world leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of frequency control, sensor, and hybrid product solutions. The innovation and capability provided by Vectron reflects the trend towards higher frequencies, low cost designs and miniaturization, as well as more technologically sophisticated integrated solutions. Vectron is committed to the protection of the environment and is ISO 9001 certified.