The FX-700 is a crystal-based frequency translator used in communications applications where low jit ter is paramount.
Performance advantages include superior jitter performance, high output frequencies and small package size. Advanced custom ASIC technology results in a highly robust, reliable and predictable
device. The device is packaged in a 16 pad ceram ic package with a hermetic seam welded lid.
• 5.0 x 7.5 mm, Hermetically sealed SMD package
• Frequency Translation to 77.760 MHz
• 3.3 Volt or 5.0 Volt Supply
• Tri-State Output allows board test
• Lock Detect
• Commercial or Industrial Temp. Range
• CMOS Output
• Absolute Pull Range Performance to +/-100 ppm
• Capable of locking to an 8 kHz pulse/BITS clock
• Frequency Translation, Clock Smoothing
• Telecom - SONET/SDH/ATM
• Datacom – DSLAM, DSLAR, Access Nodes
• Base Station – GSM, CDMA
• Cable Modem Head End
Vectron International is a world leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of frequency control, sensor, and hybrid product solutions. The innovation and capability provided by Vectron reflects the trend towards higher frequencies, low cost designs and miniaturization, as well as more technologically sophisticated integrated solutions. Vectron is committed to the protection of the environment and is ISO 9001 certified.