The HAL5xx family consists of different Hall switches produced in CMOS technology. All sensors include a temperature-compensated Hall plate with active offset compensation, a comparator, and an open-drain output transistor. The comparator compares the actual magnetic flux through the Hall plate (Hall voltage) with the fixed reference values (switching points). Accordingly, the output transistor is switched on or off.
The sensors of this family differ in the switching behavior and the switching points.
– switching offset compensation at typically 62 kHz
– operates from 3.8 V to 24 V supply voltage
– overvoltage protection at all pins
– reverse-voltage protection at VDD-pin
– magnetic characteristics are robust against mechani cal stress effects
– short-circuit protected open-drain output by thermal shut down
– operates with static magnetic fields and dynamic mag netic fields up to 10 kHz
– constant switching points over a wide supply voltage range
– the decrease of magnetic flux density caused by rising temperature in the sensor system is compensated by a built-in negative temperature coefficient of the mag netic characteristics
– ideal sensor for applications in extreme automotive and industrial environments
– EMC corresponding to DIN 40839
The manufacturer of this component is unspecified or unknown. Welcome to inform us of the maker's information to provide more abundant content.