The popular 1N957B thru 1N992B series of 0.5 watt Zener Voltage Regulators provides a selection from 6.8 to 200 volts in standard 5% or 10% tolerances as well as tighter tolerances identified by different suffix letters on the part number. These glass axial-leaded DO-35 Zeners are also available with an internal-metallurgical-bond option by adding a “-1” suffix. The 1N962B-1 thru 1N992B-1 are available in JAN, JANTX, and JANTXV military qualifications. Microsemi also offers numerous other Zener products to meet higher and lower power applications.
• JEDEC registered 1N957B(-1) to 1N992B(-1) series
• Internal metallurgical bond option available by adding a “-1” suffix
• Also available in JAN, JANTX, and JANTXV
qualifications per MIL-PRF-19500/117 by adding the
JAN, JANTX, or JANTXV prefixes to part numbers
for desired level of screening as well as “-1” suffix;
(e.g. JANTX1N962B-1, JANTXV1N986C-1, etc.)
• Military Surface Mount equivalents also available in
DO-213AA by adding a UR-1 suffix in addition to the
JAN, JANTX, and JANTXV prefix; e.g.
JANTX1N962BUR-1 (see separate data sheet)
• Commercial Surface Mount equivalents available as
MLL957B to MLL992B or with “-1” suffix for bonded
in the DO-213AA MELF style package (consult
factory for others)
• DO-7 glass body axial-leaded Zener equivalents are also available
APPLICATIONS / BENEFITS
• Regulates voltage over a broad operating current and temperature range
• Extensive selection from 6.8 to 200 V
• Standard voltage tolerances are plus/minus 5%
with B suffix, 10 % with A suffix identification
• Tight tolerances available in plus or minus 2%
or 1% with C or D suffix respectively
• Flexible axial-lead mounting terminals
• Nonsensitive to ESD per MIL-STD-750 Method 1020
• Minimal capacitance (see Figure 3)
• Inherently radiation hard as described in Microsemi MicroNote 050
Microsemi Corporation offers a comprehensive portfolio of semiconductor and system solutions for aerospace & defense, communications, data center and industrial markets. Products include high-performance and radiation-hardened analog mixed-signal integrated circuits, FPGAs, SoCs and ASICs; power management products; timing and synchronization devices and precise time solutions, setting the world’s standard for time; voice processing devices; RF solutions; discrete components; enterprise storage and communication solutions, security technologies and scalable anti-tamper products; Ethernet solutions; Power-over-Ethernet ICs and midspans; as well as custom design capabilities and services.
Microsemi is now a subsidiary of Microchip Technology Inc.