The 1N5518thru 1N5546 series of 0.5 watt Zener Voltage Regulators provides a selection from 3.3 to 33 volts in standard 5%tolerances as well as tighter tolerances identified by different suffix letters on the part number. These glass axial-leaded DO-35 Zeners are also available with an internal metallurgical-bond option by adding a “-1” suffix. This type of bonded Zener package construction is available in JAN, JANTX, and JANTXV military qualifications to MIL-PRF-19500/437. Microsemi also offers numerous other Zener products to meet higher and lower power applications.
• JEDEC registered 1N5518 thru 1N5546
• Internal metallurgical bond option available by adding a “-1” suffix
• Also available inJAN, JANTX, and JANTXV qualifications per MIL-PRF-19500/437 byadding the
JAN, JANTX, or JANTXV prefixes to part numbers for desiredlevel of screening as well as –1” suffix;
(e.g. JANTX1N5518B-1, JANTXV1N5546D-1, etc.)
• Military Surface Mount available inDO-213AA package outline by adding a UR-1 suffix in addition to the JAN, JANTX, and JANTXV prefix; e.g. JANTX1N5518BUR-1 (seeseparate data sheet)
• Commercial Surface Mount also available in separate data sheet as 1N5518UR to 1N5546BUR
inDO-213AA package(consult factoryfor others)
• DO-7 glass body axial-leaded Zener equivalents are also available
Microsemi Corporation offers a comprehensive portfolio of semiconductor and system solutions for aerospace & defense, communications, data center and industrial markets. Products include high-performance and radiation-hardened analog mixed-signal integrated circuits, FPGAs, SoCs and ASICs; power management products; timing and synchronization devices and precise time solutions, setting the world’s standard for time; voice processing devices; RF solutions; discrete components; enterprise storage and communication solutions, security technologies and scalable anti-tamper products; Ethernet solutions; Power-over-Ethernet ICs and midspans; as well as custom design capabilities and services.
Microsemi is now a subsidiary of Microchip Technology Inc.