This Schottky barrier diode is metallurgically bonded and offers military grade qualifications for high-reliability applications on “1N” prefixed numbers. This small diode is hermetically sealed and bonded into a DO-35 glass package.
• JEDEC registered 1N5711-1, 1N5712-1, 1N6857-1, and 1N6858-1 numbers.
• Metallurgically bonded.
• JAN, JANTX, JANTXV and commercial qualifications also available per MIL-PRF-19500/444 on “1N” numbers only. (See Part Nomenclature for all available options).
• RoHS compliant versions available (commercial grade only).
APPLICATIONS / BENEFITS
• Low reverse leakage characteristics.
• Small size for high density mounting using flexible thru-hole leads (see package illustration).
• ESD sensitive to Class 1.
Microsemi Corporation offers a comprehensive portfolio of semiconductor and system solutions for aerospace & defense, communications, data center and industrial markets. Products include high-performance and radiation-hardened analog mixed-signal integrated circuits, FPGAs, SoCs and ASICs; power management products; timing and synchronization devices and precise time solutions, setting the world’s standard for time; voice processing devices; RF solutions; discrete components; enterprise storage and communication solutions, security technologies and scalable anti-tamper products; Ethernet solutions; Power-over-Ethernet ICs and midspans; as well as custom design capabilities and services.
Microsemi is now a subsidiary of Microchip Technology Inc.