The popular 1N821 thru 1N829 series of Zero-TC Reference Diodes provides a selection of both 6.2 V and 6.55 V nominal voltages and temperature coefficients to as low as 0.0005%/oC for minimal voltage change with temperature when operated at 7.5 mA. These glass axial leaded DO-7 reference diodes are also available in JAN, JANTX, JANTXV, and JANS military qualifications. Microsemi also offers numerous other Zener Reference Diode products for a variety of other voltages up to 200 V.
• JEDEC registered 1N821 thru 1N829 series
• Internal metallurgical bonds
• Double anode option with 1N822 and 1N824 selection
• Reference voltage selection of 6.2 V & 6.55 V +/-5% with further tight tolerance options at nominal of 6.35 V • 1N821, 823, 825, 827 and 829 also have military qualification to MIL-PRF-19500/159 up to the JANS level by adding JAN, JANTX, JANTXV, or JANS prefixes to part numbers as well as the “-1” suffix, e.g. JANTX1N829-1, etc.
• Radiation Hardened devices available by changing “1N” prefix to “RH”, e.g. RH827, RH 829, RH829A, etc. Also consult factory for “RH” data sheet brochure
• Military surface mount equivalents also available in DO-213AA with UR-1 suffix and JAN, JANTX, or JANTXV prefix, e.g. JANTX1N829UR-1 (see separate data sheet)
• Also available in smaller axial-leaded DO-35 package (see separate data sheet)
APPLICATIONS / BENEFITS
• Provides minimal voltage changes over a broad temperature range
• For instrumentation and other circuit designs requiring a stable voltage reference
• Maximum temperature coefficient selections available from 0.01%/ºC to 0.0005%/ºC
• Tight voltage tolerances with nominal reference voltages of 6.35 V available by adding tolerance 1%, 2%, 3%, etc. after the part number for identification e.g. 1N827-2%, 1N829A -1%, 1N829-1-1%, etc.
• Flexible axial-lead mounting terminals
• Nonsensitive to ESD per MIL-STD-750 Method 1020
Microsemi Corporation offers a comprehensive portfolio of semiconductor and system solutions for aerospace & defense, communications, data center and industrial markets. Products include high-performance and radiation-hardened analog mixed-signal integrated circuits, FPGAs, SoCs and ASICs; power management products; timing and synchronization devices and precise time solutions, setting the world’s standard for time; voice processing devices; RF solutions; discrete components; enterprise storage and communication solutions, security technologies and scalable anti-tamper products; Ethernet solutions; Power-over-Ethernet ICs and midspans; as well as custom design capabilities and services.
Microsemi is now a subsidiary of Microchip Technology Inc.