The OPA277 series precision op amps replace the industry standard OP-177. They offer improved noise, wider output voltage swing, and are twice as fast with half the quiescent current. Features include ultra low offset voltage and drift, low bias current, high common-mode rejection, and high power supply rejection. Single, dual, and quad versions have identical specifications for maximum design flexibility.
● ULTRA LOW OFFSET VOLTAGE: 10µV
● ULTRA LOW DRIFT: ±0.1µV/°C
● HIGH OPEN-LOOP GAIN: 134dB
● HIGH COMMON-MODE REJECTION: 140dB
● HIGH POWER SUPPLY REJECTION: 130dB
● LOW BIAS CURRENT: 1nA max
● WIDE SUPPLY RANGE: ±2V to ±18V
● LOW QUIESCENT CURRENT: 800µA/amplifier
● SINGLE, DUAL, AND QUAD VERSIONS
● REPLACES OP-07, OP-77, OP-177
● TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENTS
● STRAIN GAGE AMPLIFIER
●BATTERY POWERED INSTRUMENTS
Texas Instruments introduction - Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world's brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today.