The L1117 Series are positive and low dropout three-terminal voltage regulators with 1A output current capability. These devices are designed for use in low voltage applications that offers lower dropout voltage and faster transient response.
These devices are fully protected against over current faults, over temperature operation, reversed input polarity, reversed lead insertion, transient voltage spike …etc.
On-Chips trimming the reference voltage to 2% and features the low dropout of maximum 1.45 volts.
The L1117 Series regulators offer fixed and adjustable voltage options available in the popular industry standard SOT-223, TO-220, TO-252 and TO-263 packages.
● Fixed 2.5V, 2.85V, 3.3V, 5V or adjustable output voltage
● Low dropout voltage: 1.2V typical at up to 1A
● Low ground current
● Fast transient response
● Current & thermal limiting
● Line regulation: 0.5% typical
● Load regulation: 0.5% typical
● SOT-223, TO-220, TO-252, TO-263 package
● 2.85V active SCSI terminators
● 8-15V to 5V linear regulators
● 5V to 2.5V or 3.3V linear regulators
● Low voltage micro-controllers
● Battery Chargers
● Motherboard clock supplies
● Post regulator for switching supplies