The LM3880 Simple Power Sequencer offers the easiest method to control power up and power down sequencing of multiple Independent voltage rails. By staggering the startup sequence, it is possible to avoid latch conditions or large in-rush currents that can affect the reliability of the system.
• Qualified for Automotive Applications
– AEC-Q100 Grade 1 Qualified
– Manufactured on an Automotive-Grade Flow
• Easiest Method to Sequence Rails
• Power-Up and Power-Down Control
• Tiny Footprint
• Low Quiescent Current of 25 µA
• Input Voltage Range of 2.7 V to 5.5 V
• Standard Timing Options Available
• Customization of Timing and Sequence Available Through Factory Programmability
Texas Instruments introduction - Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world's brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today.