Input voltage range from 85...264 V AC
1 or 2 isolated outputs up to 48 V DC
4 kV AC I/O electric strength test voltage
• Universal input voltage range
• Power factor >0.95, harmonics • Input over- and undervoltage lock-out
• Efficient input filter and built-in surge and transient suppression circuitry
• Fully isolated outputs
• Outputs overload, open- and short-circuit proof
• No derating over entire operating temperature range
The S 4000/S 5000 series of AC-DC converters represents a flexible range of power supplies for use in advanced electronic systems. Features include full power factor correction, high efficiency, high reliability, low output voltage noise and excellent dynamic response to load/line changes.
The converter inputs are protected against surges and transients occurring at the source lines. An input over- and undervoltage lock-out circuitry disables the outputs if the input voltage is outside the specified range. Inrush current limitation is included preventing circuit breakers and fuses from being damaged at switch-on.
All outputs are overload, open- and short-circuit proof and are protected against overvoltages by means of a built-in suppressor diode. The outputs can be inhibited by a logic signal applied to the connector pin 18 (i). If the inhibit function is not used pin 18 must be connected to pin 14 to enable the outputs.