HIGH CURRENT TRANSIENT VOLTAGE SUPPRESSOR (TVS) DIODE
VOLTAGE - 5.0 to 150 Volts 40000 Watt Peak Pulse Power
• Glass passivated junction
• 40000W Peak Pulse Power capability on 10x1000 µsec waveform
• Excellent clamping capability
• Repetition rate (duty cycle):0.05%
• Sharp breakdown voltage
• Low incremental surge resistance
• Fast response time: typically less than 1.0 ps from 0 volts to BV
• Typical IR less than 20µA above 10V
• High temperature soldering performance.
DEVICES FOR BIPOLAR APPLICATIONS
Bidirectional use C or CA Suffix. Electrical characteristics apply in both directions.