The MCP6021, MCP6021R, MCP6022, MCP6023 and MCP6024 from Microchip Technology Inc. are rail-to rail input and output op amps with high performance. Key specifications include: wide bandwidth (10 MHz), low noise (8.7 nV/√Hz), low input offset voltage and low distortion (0.00053% THD+N). The MCP6023 also offers a Chip Select pin (CS) that gives power savings when the part is not in use.
• Rail-to-Rail Input/Output
• Wide Bandwidth: 10 MHz (typical)
• Low Noise: 8.7 nV/√Hz, at 10 kHz (typical)
• Low Offset Voltage:
- Industrial Temperature: ±500 µV (maximum)
- Extended Temperature: ±250 µV (maximum)
• Mid-Supply VREF: MCP6021 and MCP6023
• Low Supply Current: 1 mA (typical)
• Total Harmonic Distortion:
- 0.00053% (typical, G = 1 V/V)
• Unity Gain Stable
• Power Supply Range: 2.5V to 5.5V
• Temperature Range:
- Industrial: -40°C to +85°C
- Extended: -40°C to +125°C
• Multi-Pole Active Filters
• Audio Processing
• DAC Buffer
• Test Equipment
• Medical Instrumentation
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of microcontroller, mixed-signal, analog and Flash-IP solutions, providing low-risk product development, lower total system cost and faster time to market for thousands of diverse customer applications worldwide. Headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, Microchip offers outstanding technical support along with dependable delivery and quality.
Microchip Technology Inc. has acquired Atmel.