The Microchip Technology Inc. MCP601/602/603/604 family of low power operational amplifiers are offered in single (MCP601), single with a Chip Selectpin feature (MCP603), dual (MCP602) and quad (MCP604) configurations.
• Specifications rated from 2.7V to 5.5V supplies
• Rail-to-rail swing at output
• Common-mode input swing below ground
• Unity gain stable
• Low power IDD= 325µA max
• Chip Selectcapability with MCP603
• Industrial temperature range (-40°C to 85°C)
• Available in single, dual and quad
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of microcontroller, mixed-signal, analog and Flash-IP solutions, providing low-risk product development, lower total system cost and faster time to market for thousands of diverse customer applications worldwide. Headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, Microchip offers outstanding technical support along with dependable delivery and quality.
Microchip Technology Inc. has acquired Atmel.