The SO-720 is a SAW Based Clock Oscillator that achieves low phase noise and very low jitter performance. The SO-720 is housed in an industry standard 6-Pad leadless ceramic package that is hermetically sealed. Packaging options include bulk or tape and reel.
• Industry Standard Package,5.0 x 7.5 x 2.0 mm
• ASIC Technology For Ultra Low Jitter
0.100 ps-rms typical across 12 kHz to 20 MHz BW
0.120 ps-rms typical across 50 kHz to 80 MHz BW
• Output Frequencies from 150 MHz to 800 MHz
• 3.3 V Operation
• LV-PECL or LVDS Configuration with Fast Transition Times
• Complementary Outputs
• Output Disable Feature
• Improved Temperature Stability over Standard SAW XO
Vectron International is a world leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of frequency control, sensor, and hybrid product solutions. The innovation and capability provided by Vectron reflects the trend towards higher frequencies, low cost designs and miniaturization, as well as more technologically sophisticated integrated solutions. Vectron is committed to the protection of the environment and is ISO 9001 certified.