• The SLF series are characterized by low profile, low DC resistance, and high current handling capacities.
• Because they are magnetically shielded, these parts can be used in high-density mounting configurations.
• Flat bottom surface ensures secure, reliable mounting.
• Provided in embossed carrier tape packaging for use with automatic mounting machines.
Portable telephones, personal computers, hard disk drives, and other electronic equipment.
- TDK Corporation (Tokyo Denkikagaku Kogyo) was established in December 1935 with the aim of becoming the world's first commercial manufacturer of the magnetic material ferrite. TDK, since then, has continued ceaselessly to turn out a variety of products and services making use of its materials technology, centering on ferrite and ceramics, and processing technology, which draws out the properties of materials to the maximum degree. The founding spirit of TDK, "contribute to culture and industry through creativity," continues to this day to pulsate throughout the company.