The ST72260Gx, ST72262Gx and ST72264Gx devices are members of the ST7 microcontroller family. They can be grouped as follows :
– ST72264Gx devices are designed for mid-range applications with ADC, I2C and SCI interface capabilities.
– ST72262Gx devices target the same range of applications but without I2C interface or SCI.
– ST72260Gx devices are for applications that do not need ADC, I2C peripherals or SCI.
All devices are based on a common industry standard 8-bit core, featuring an enhanced instruction set.
– 4 K or 8 Kbytes Program memory: ROM or Single voltage extended Flash (XFlash) with read-out protection write protection and In Circuit Programming and In-Application Programming (ICP and IAP). 10K write/erase cycles guaranteed, data retention: 20 years at 55°C.
– 256 bytes RAM
■ Clock, Reset and Supply Management
– Enhanced reset system
– Enhanced low voltage supply supervisor (LVD) with 3 programmable levels and auxiliary voltage detector (AVD) with interrupt capability for implementing safe power-down procedures
– Clock sources: crystal/ceramic resonator oscillators, internal RC oscillator and bypass for external clock
– PLL for 2x frequency multiplication
– Clock-out capability
– 4 Power Saving Modes: Halt, Active Halt,Wait and Slow
■ Interrupt Management
– Nested interrupt controller
– 10 interrupt vectors plus TRAP and RESET
– 22 external interrupt lines (on 2 vectors)
■ 22 I/O Ports
– 22 multifunctional bidirectional I/O lines
– 20 alternate function lines
– 8 high sink outputs
■ 4 Timers
– Main Clock Controller with Real time base and Clock-out capabilities
– Configurable watchdog timer
– Two 16-bit timers with: 2 input captures, 2 out put compares, external clock input on one timer, PWM and Pulse generator modes
■ 3 Communication Interfaces
– SPI synchronous serial interface
–I2C multimaster interface (SMBus V1.1 Compliant)
– SCI asynchronous serial interface
■ 1 Analog peripheral
– 10-bit ADC with 6 input channels
■ Instruction Set
– 8-bit data manipulation
– 63 basic instructionswith illegal opcode detection
– 17 main addressing modes
– 8 x 8 unsigned multiply instruction
■ Development Tools
– Full hardware/software development package
STMicroelectronics is a global independent semiconductor company and is a leader in developing and delivering semiconductor solutions across the spectrum of microelectronics applications. An unrivaled combination of silicon and system expertise, manufacturing strength, Intellectual Property (IP) portfolio and strategic partners positions the Company at the forefront of System-on-Chip (SoC) technology and its products play a key role in enabling today's convergence trends