Standard type designed to withstand high voltage and high power
CdS photoconductive cells utilize photoconductive effects in semiconductors that decrease their resistance when illuminated by light. These sensors are non-polar resistive elements with spectral response characteristics close to the human eye (luminous efficiency), thus making their operating circuits simple and small.
● Small size, thin substrate
● Low price
● Suitable for high voltage and high power application
● Auto dimmer for digital display, CRT and room illumination
● Automatic light on/off sensor
● Sensor for electronic toy and teaching aid material