The SDM components are complete, pin-compatible, data acquisition systems housed in a hermetically sealed 1"-square leadless chip carrier or a 1.1"-square pin grid array. The small package outlines and low power consumption provide an ideal data acquisition solution when space is at a premium.
The devices comprise of an input multiplexer, instrumentation amplifier with selectable gains, sample/hold amplifier and A/D converter with microprocessor interface and three-state buffers.
The SDM family will accept unipolar or bipolar voltage inputs in the range 0 to +10V, ±5V and ±10V. For low level signals, jumper-selectable gains of 10 or 100 can be applied. The number of input channels can be expanded by the addition of multiplexers. System integration is simplified by the microprocessor interface and the facility of the sample/hold amplifier being controlled directly by the A/D converter.
● COMPLETE 12-BIT DATA ACQUISITION SYSTEM IN A MINIATURE PACKAGE
● INPUT RANGES SELECTABLE FOR UNIPOLAR OR BIPOLAR OPERATION
● THROUGHPUT RATES: 862/3 872/3
8-BIT ACCURACY: 45kHz 67kHz
12-BIT ACCURACY: 33kHz 50kHz
● SELECTABLE GAINS OF 1, 10, AND 100
● FULL MICROPROCESSOR COMPATIBLE INTERFACE
● GUARANTEED NO MISSING CODES OVER TEMPERATURE
● SURFACE-MOUNT OR PIN GRID ARRAY PACKAGE OPTIONS
● HIGH RELIABILITY SCREENED VERSIONS AVAILABLE
● FULL SPECIFICATION OVER THREE TEMPERATURE RANGES:
0 to +70°C, –25 to +85°C, –55 to +125°C
● EVERY UNIT SUPPLIED WITH ELECTRICAL TEST DATA
● INDUSTRIAL PROCESS MONITORING
● AIRBORNE SYSTEMS MONITORING
● ENGINE MONITORING
● POWER PLANT MONITORING
● SECURITY SYSTEMS MONITORING
● AUTOMATIC TEST EQUIPMENT