High-Performance RISC CPU:
• Only 49 Instructions to Learn:
- All single-cycle instructions except branches
• Operating Speed:
- DC – 32 MHz oscillator/clock input
- DC – 125 ns instruction cycle
• Interrupt Capability with Automatic Context Saving
• 16-Level Deep Hardware Stack with Optional Overflow/Underflow Reset
• Direct, Indirect and Relative Addressing modes:
- Two full 16-bit File Select Registers (FSRs)
- FSRs can read program and data memory
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of microcontroller, mixed-signal, analog and Flash-IP solutions, providing low-risk product development, lower total system cost and faster time to market for thousands of diverse customer applications worldwide. Headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, Microchip offers outstanding technical support along with dependable delivery and quality.
Microchip Technology Inc. has acquired Atmel.