• High voltage current controlled
RF resistor for RF attenuator and switches
• Frequency range above 1 MHz
• Low resistance and short carrier lifetime
• Very low inductance
• For frequencies up to 3 GHz
• Extremely small plastic SMD package
On April 1st, 1999, Siemens Semiconductors became Infineon Technologies. A dynamic more flexible company geared towards success in the competitive, ever-changing world of microelectronics.
Infineon is a leading global designer, manufacturer and supplier of a broad range of semiconductors used in various microelectronic applications. Infineon's product portfolio consists of logic products, including digital, mixed-signal, and analog integrated circuits, as well as discrete semiconductor products.