Laser Diode in TO-220 Package 1.5 W cw
• Efficient radiation source for cw and pulsed operation
• Reliable InGa(Al)As strained layer quantum-well structure
• Small TO-220 package with efficient thermal coupling
• Included thermistor allows wavelength control by temperature
• Laser aperture 200 µm
• Cylindrical correction for a near circular far-field pattern
• Pumping of solid state lasers (Nd: YAG, Yb: YAG, …)
• Medical and dental applications
• Soldering, heating, illumination
• Free space data transmission
• Energy transmission
• Testing and measuring applications
On April 1st, 1999, Siemens Semiconductors became Infineon Technologies. A dynamic more flexible company geared towards success in the competitive, ever-changing world of microelectronics.
Infineon is a leading global designer, manufacturer and supplier of a broad range of semiconductors used in various microelectronic applications. Infineon's product portfolio consists of logic products, including digital, mixed-signal, and analog integrated circuits, as well as discrete semiconductor products.