• package: clear 5 mm (T1 ¾) package, colored (super-red and yellow), colorless (orange and green)
• feature of the device: narrow viewing angle
• wavelength: 628 nm (super-red), 590 nm (yellow), 570 nm (green)
• viewing angle: narrow (20°)
• technology: GaAlP
• optical efficiency: 1.5 lm/W (super-red, orange, yellow), 2.5 lm/W (green)
• grouping parameter: luminous intensity
• soldering methods: TTW soldering
• packing: bulk, available taped on reel
• optical indicators
• backlighting (LCD, switches, keys, displays, illuminated advertising, general lighting) • interior automotive lighting. (e.g. key backlighting, etc.)
• substitution of micro incandescent lamps
On April 1st, 1999, Siemens Semiconductors became Infineon Technologies. A dynamic more flexible company geared towards success in the competitive, ever-changing world of microelectronics.
Infineon is a leading global designer, manufacturer and supplier of a broad range of semiconductors used in various microelectronic applications. Infineon's product portfolio consists of logic products, including digital, mixed-signal, and analog integrated circuits, as well as discrete semiconductor products.