• package: colored, diffused 5 mm (T1 3/4) package
• feature of the device: solder leads without stand-off
• wavelength: 645 nm (red), 628 nm (super-red), 587 nm (yellow), 570 nm (green)
• viewing angle: 80°
• technology: GaAlP
• optical efficiency: 0.4 lm/W (red), 1.5 lm/W (super-red, yellow), 2.5 lm/W (green)
• grouping parameter: luminous intensity
• soldering methods: TTW soldering
• packing: bulk, available taped on reel
• optical indicators
• backlighting (LCD, cellular phones, switches, keys, displays, illuminated advertising, general lighting)
• interior automotive lighting (e.g. dashboard backlighting, etc.)
• marker lights (e.g. steps, exit ways, etc.)
On April 1st, 1999, Siemens Semiconductors became Infineon Technologies. A dynamic more flexible company geared towards success in the competitive, ever-changing world of microelectronics.
Infineon is a leading global designer, manufacturer and supplier of a broad range of semiconductors used in various microelectronic applications. Infineon's product portfolio consists of logic products, including digital, mixed-signal, and analog integrated circuits, as well as discrete semiconductor products.