The RT9161/A is a 300/500mA fixed output voltage low dropout linear regulator. Typical ground current is approximately 110µA, from zero to maximum loading conditions. Wide range of available output voltage fits most of applications. Built-in output current-limiting most thermal-limiting provide maximal protection against any fault conditions.
For ease of application, the RT9161/A comes in the popular 3-pin SOT-89 (300mA), SOT-223 (500mA), or TO-92 packages.
● Low Dropout Voltage of 200mV at Output
Current 100mA, 450mV at Output Current
300mA, and 750mV at 500mA Output Current
● Guaranteed 300/500mA Output Current
● Internal 1.5Ω P-MOSFET Draws No Base Current
● Low Ground Current 110µA
● 2% Accuracy Output Voltage
● Input Voltage Range up to 12V
● Extremely Tight Load Regulation
● Fast Transient Response
● Current-limiting and Thermal-limiting
● Voltage Regulator for LAN Card, CD-ROM, and DVD
● Wireless Communication Systems
● Battery Powered Systems