These DC-DC converter modules use advanced power processing, control and packaging technologies to provide the performance, ﬂexibility, reliability and cost effectiveness of a mature power component.
High frequency ZCS/ZVS switching provides high power density with low noise and high effciency.
Features & Benefts
• DC input range: 18 – 36V
• Isolated output
• Operation to 16V at 75% power
• Input surge withstand: 50V for 100ms
• DC output: 3.3 – 48V
• Programmable output: 10 to 110%
• Regulation: ±0.5% no load to full load
• Effciency: Up to 89%
• Maximum operating temp: 100°C, full load
• Power density: up to 80 W per cubic inch
• Height above board: 0.43in. (10,9mm)
• Parallelable, with N+M fault tolerance
• Low noise ZCS/ZVS architecture
• RoHS Compliant (with F or G pin option)
Industrial and process control, distributed power, medical, ATE, communications,
defense, and aerospace.
Vicor Corporation, manufactures and markets innovative, high-performance modular power components, from power modules to semiconductor-centric solutions, to enable customers to efficiently convert and manage power from the power source to the point of load. Vicor’s Power Component Design Methodology enables power system designers to reap all of the benefits of modular power component design – predictable component and system functionality and reliability, fast design cycles, and easy system configurability, re-configurability and scaling – while achieving system operating efficiency, power density and economy that rival the best alternative solutions.