The S-812C Series is a high-withstand voltage regulator IC which is developed by using the CMOS technology.
This IC is suitable for applications which require withstand because its maximum voltage for operation is as high as 16 V, also for portable device having the low current consumption because this IC not only has the low current consumption but also a ON/OFF circuit. This IC operates stably due to the internal phase compensation circuit so that users are able to use ceramic capacitor as the output capacitor.
● Output voltage: 2.0 V to 6.0 V, selectable in 0.1 V step
● Input voltage: 16 V max.
● Output voltage accuracy: 2.0%
● Dropout voltage: 120 mV typ. (5.0 V output product, IOUT = 10 mA)
● Current consumption:
During operation: 1.0 A typ., 1.8 A max. (3.0 V output product)
● Output current:
Possible to output 50 mA (3.0 V output product, VIN = 5 V)*1
Possible to output 75 mA (5.0 V output product, VIN = 7 V)*1
● Built-in ON/OFF circuit:
Selectable available / unavailable of power-off function
Selectable active “H” / “L” in the regulator
● Built-in short-circuit protection circuit:
Selectable available / unavailable of short-circuit protection circuit
Available short-circuit protection: Short-circuit current 40 mA typ.
● Operation temperature range: Ta = 40C to 85C
● Lead-free, Sn 100%, halogen-free*2
*1. Attention should be paid to the power dissipation of the package when the load is large.
*2. Refer to “ Product Name Structure” for details.
● Constant-voltage power supply for home electric appliance
● Constant-voltage power supply for battery-powered device
● Constant-voltage power supply for communication device
The manufacturer of this component is unspecified or unknown. Welcome to inform us of the maker's information to provide more abundant content.