The T7024 is a monolithic SiGe transmit/receive front-end IC with power amplifier, low-noise amplifier and T/R switch driver. It is especially designed for operation in TDMA systems like Bluetooth™ and WDCT.
Due to the ramp-control feature and a very low quiescent current, an external switch transistor for VS is not required.
• Single 3-V Supply Voltage
• High Power-added Efficient Power Amplifier (Pout Typically 23 dBm)
• Ramp-controlled Output Power
• Low-noise Preamplifier (NF Typically 2.1 dB)
• Biasing for External PIN Diode T/R Switch
• Current-saving Standby Mode
• Few External Components
– QFN20 with Extended Performance