The T80C5112 is a high performance ROM/OTP version of the 80C51 8-bit microcontroller.
The T80C5112 retains all the features of the standard 80C51 with 8 Kbytes ROM/OTP program memory, 256 bytes of internal RAM, a 8-source , 4-level interrupt system, an on-chip oscillator and two timer/counters.
The T80C5112 is dedicated for analog interfacing applications. For this, it has an 10-bit, 8 channels A/D converter and a five channels Programmable Counter Array.
• 80C51 Compatible
• Five I/O ports
• Two 16-bit timer/counters
• 256 bytes RAM
• 8Kbytes ROM/OTP program memory with 64 bytes encryption array and 3 security levels.
• High-Speed Architecture
• 33MHz @ 5V (66 MHz equivalent)
• 20MHz @ 3V (40 MHz equivalent)
• X2 Speed Improvement capability (6 clocks/machine cycle)
• 10-bit, 8 channels A/D converter
• Hardware Watchdog Timer with integrated low power oscillator (20µA) and Reset-Out
• Programmable I/O mode: standard C51, input only, push-pull, open drain.
• Asynchronous port reset, Power On Reset
• Full duplex Enhanced UART with baud rate generator
• SPI, master/slave mode
• Dual system clock