The T80C5112 is a high performance ROM/OTP version of the 80C51 8-bit microcontroller.
The T80C5112 retains all the features of the standard 80C51 with 8 Kbytes ROM/OTP program memory, 256 bytes of internal RAM, a 8-source , 4-level interrupt system, an on-chip oscillator and two timer/counters.
The T80C5112 is dedicated for analog interfacing applications. For this, it has an 10-bit, 8 channels A/D converter and a five channels Programmable Counter Array.
• 80C51 Compatible
• Five I/O ports
• Two 16-bit timer/counters
• 256 bytes RAM
• 8Kbytes ROM/OTP program memory with 64 bytes encryption array and 3 security levels.
• High-Speed Architecture
• 33MHz @ 5V (66 MHz equivalent)
• 20MHz @ 3V (40 MHz equivalent)
• X2 Speed Improvement capability (6 clocks/machine cycle)
• 10-bit, 8 channels A/D converter
• Hardware Watchdog Timer with integrated low power oscillator (20µA) and Reset-Out
• Programmable I/O mode: standard C51, input only, push-pull, open drain.
• Asynchronous port reset, Power On Reset
• Full duplex Enhanced UART with baud rate generator
• SPI, master/slave mode
• Dual system clock
Atmel (Microchip Technology) - Atmel was acquired by Microchip in April 2016. Atmel Corporation is an industry leader in the design and manufacture of advanced semiconductors, with focus on microcontrollers, nonvolatile memory, logic, radio frequency (RF) components and sensors. These functions are marketed as standard products, application-specific standard products (ASSPs) or customer-specific products (ASICs) in order to provide a rapid and flexible response to the needs of Atmel’s customers.