This device has been designed to meet the increasing demand for AlInGaP technology.
The package of the TLMF310. is the PLCC-2 (equivalent to a size B tantalum capacitor).
It consists of a lead frame which is embedded in a white thermoplast. The reflector inside this package is filled up with clear epoxy.
• SMD LED with exceptional brightness
• Luminous intensity categorized
• Compatible with automatic placement
• EIA and ICE standard package
• Compatible with infrared, vapor phase and wave
solder processes according to CECC
• Available in 8 mm tape
• Low profile package
• Non-diffused lens: excellent for coupling to light
pipes and backlighting
• Low power consumption
• Luminous intensity ratio in one packaging unit
IVmax/IVmin ≤ 1.6
• Lead (Pb)-free device
• Automotive: backlighting in dashboards and
• Telecommunication: indicator and backlighting in
telephone and fax
• Indicator and backlight for audio and video
• Indicator and backlight in office equipment
• Flat backlight for LCDs, switches and symbols