The VS-500 is a SAW based voltage controlled oscillator that operates at the fundamental frequency of the internal SAW filter. This resonator is a high Q quartz device that enables the circuit to achieve low phase jitter performance over a wide operating temperature range. The oscillator is housed in a hermetically sealed J-lead surface mount package offered on tape and reel. It has an output disable to facilitate on-board testing.
• Improved High Performance ASIC
• Industry Standard Package, 9 x 14 x 4.5 mm
• Output Frequencies from 155 MHz to 850 MHz
• 3.3 V or 5.0 V Operation
• At 155.52 MHz, Jitter < 0.50 ps-rms (12 kHz to 20 MHz)
• At 622.08 MHz, Jitter < 0.30 ps-rms (50 kHz to 80 MHz)
• LV-PECL, PECL, or ECL Configurations
• Complementary Outputs
• Output Disable Feature
PLL circuits for Clock Smoothing and Frequency Translation
• 10G Fibre Channel INCITS/T11 Project 1413-D
• 10GbE LAN / WAN IEEE 802.3ae
• OC-192 ITU-T G.709
• SONET / SDH GR-253-CORE Issue3
Vectron International is a world leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of frequency control, sensor, and hybrid product solutions. The innovation and capability provided by Vectron reflects the trend towards higher frequencies, low cost designs and miniaturization, as well as more technologically sophisticated integrated solutions. Vectron is committed to the protection of the environment and is ISO 9001 certified.